Syvia Rhyne and John Ruess, Far East (Canadian) Tour, 1995.
6 seconds is not enough.
June 20th, 2013 | The Last 5 Years filming candids
All you can say, all you can feel, was wrapped up inside that one perfect kiss
Theatre Challenge 1/9 Shows
"I know there are many of you out there…extraordinary people… exceptional people… who would gladly trade your ordinary lives for the opportunity to do one perfect act— our grand finale. Now, if you should decide to do so, we’ll be there, for you…waiting… anytime you want us… And we promise you sets, costumes, lights… magic"
Trying to get your friends interested in musicals like:
*cuddles up close to you* *puts my mouth by your ear* I NEED CONSTANT REASSURANCE THAT YOU STILL ENJOY ME AND FIND OUR RELATIONSHIP APPEALING
- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster
My sister hates the icing for Toaster Strudel so whenever we share a box of Toaster Strudel I get all of the packets of icing. So for my whole life I’ve been able to enjoy double the icing on my Toaster Strudel. I live a charmed life and I’m very blessed.